Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1/21/13. 666 the number of the beast was playing and I packing - my gratitude for the day

Came from the lyrics to Iron Maiden's "prisoner".

"Not a prisoner, i'm a free man,
& my blood is my own now.
Don't care where the past was,
I know where i'm going.

Live my life where i want to.
You'd better scratch me from your black book"

Goodbye apartment see you in six months ish.
I'm just learning this ipad lots of amazing sketch books journals and so on I'm experimenting with several apps ...also I need to keep this immediate and fun for me so please understand if there's some sloppiness and typos etc....
I can be impulsive and impatient and not the best at censoring my self--- so here goes - some side way pictures of the apartment I just left behind.





No comments:

Post a Comment